Our systematic trading group deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures, and foreign exchange.
The core of our effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by access to a wide range of publicly available data sources. The group is structured to strongly support investment professionals in their research efforts. We are an attractive destination for systematic traders, offering capital, technology, and support.
What We Offer
Though each implementation is unique, Infinium offers the following benefits to systematic traders:
- Capital allocations
- Competitive profit sharing with unlimited upside
- Strategy development through 3rd party and proprietary tools
- Low-latency market data, including full depth of book for all major liquidity sources
- High-speed execution through choice of APIs and platforms
- Reporting & analysis
- Risk management
- Protection of trader's intellectual property (IP)
- Access to multiple asset classes
What we look for:
- Creative and innovative investment professionals
- Seasoned experts and advanced degree holders (MS or PhD) in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, operations research, statistics, or other quantitative disciplines
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Experienced developers with a history of researching or implementing quantitative models for equities, futures and/or FX, either at a firm or independently
- Programming experience in any of the following: C++, Java, C#, MATLAB, R, Q, Python, or Perl
About the Team
Our technology team is dedicated to the development and integration of automated trading strategies and value-added trading tools. They excel in fluidly moving between the languages of programming, platform APIs, and, especially, trading. We also encourage senior successful discretionary traders to partner with our systematic traders to translate their unique ideas into programmable and profitable automated strategies.